- Institut Kimia Malaysia “Laboratory Excellence Award” for PBAPP’s Central Laboratory.
- 2 new “Penang Green Office” award for Level 33 Komtar (encompassing the Chief Financial Officer’s Office, the Finance Office and Quality, Safety & Health Office) and Jawi Customer Care Centre in Seberang Prai Selatan.
- The Edge-Centurion Club Corporate Award: “Highest return to shareholders over 3 years” in the telecommunications, media & utilities sector for PBAHB.
- “Employer Excellence Gold Award 2019” award from Malaysian Employers Federation.
- MoU between PBA Resources Sdn Bhd (PBAR) and Penang Regional Development Authority (PERDA) to jointly provide water industry competency training programmes to rural youth in Penang.
- PBAPP wins two “Penang Top Achievers” Awards
- “Industry Excellence in Public Service” for PBAPP
- “Masterclass – Icon of the Year” for PBAPP and PBAHB CEO
- PBAPP wins 2 MSOSH awards for occupational safety and health.
- PBA Group ventures into green technology, to pursue potential projects related to hydro and solar power.
- PBAPP team is the “Champion Contingent” of the 2019 National Workers’ Day Celebration at the Putrajaya International Convention Centre.
- PBA Resources Sdn Bhd (PBAR) signs collaborative agreement with the Malaysian Water Academy Sdn Bhd (MyWA) to serve as a PWSA branch in Kuala Lumpur.
- “Anugerah Perdana Menteri Tokoh Mahir 2019” (APMTM 2019) to Dato’ Ir. Jaseni Maidinsa, the CEO of PBA Holdings Bhd (PBAHB) and Perbadanan Bekalan Air Pulau Pinang Sdn Bhd (PBAPP).
- “Asiawater” chooses Penang water treatment plant as industry technical visit site.
- PBAR signed a smart partnership agreement with KYM STES Sdn Bhd to establish the Malaysia Water Institute (MWI) in Melaka.
- Penang state government rewards PBAPP for excellent performance in 2018.
- IEM Award for “Distinguished Engineer Award 2018” to Dato’ Ir. Jaseni Maidinsa, CEO of PBAHB & PBAPP
- MWA Water Industry Achievement! Award 2018 “Best Water Treatment Plant” for Sungai Dua Water Treatment Plant
- Malaysia Water Award for Management 2018 awarded to Dato’ Ir. Jaseni Maidinsa, CEO of PBAHB & PBAPP
- Launch of Bukit Dumbar Reservoir 4
- Completed Package 1 of the new Butterworth-Penang Island Twin Submarine Pipeline Project
- Launch of Phase 1 of Penang Water Supply Command Centre (PWSCC) at the Sungai Dua Water Treatment Plant
- PBAPP lights up Bukit Dumbar Recreation Park
- Launch of PBAPP’s New 24-Hour Call Centre (TEL: 04 255 8 255)
- “myPBA” mobile application for Penang water consumers, providing connectivity and customer convenience.
- Commissioning of Jawi Reservoir 2 & 3, serving Seberang Perai Utara
- Launch of PBAPP Sungai Dua Water Treatment Plant, Package 12
- Launch of Bukit Dumbar Pumping Station 2
- Teluk Bahang Dam Public Car Park
||Penang Water Tariff Review 2015
Water demand management
- Reduction of high per capita domestic consumption
- Public involvement in water conservation
- Public awareness of water issues
- Lower risks of rationing due to climate change
ASEAN Federation of Engineering Organisations (AFEO) Awards 2015
- “ASEAN Outstanding Engineering Achievement Award” – Engineering achievements at Sungai Dua Water Treatment Plant.
- “ASEAN Outstanding Engineering Achievement Award” – Dato’ Ir. Jaseni Maidinsa – Outstanding Engineer and Industry leader who has devoted constantly to the Society and Community in Malaysia
||PBAPP appointed as lead organisation for international JICA Partnership Programme on NRW Reduction Technology Training and Capacity Building in Malaysia” (2014 – 2016).
- MS ISO/IEC 27001:2007 certification for Information Security Management for the Sungai Dua Water Treatment Plant
- Opening of Komtar Level 4 Integrated Operations Hub with an upgraded Customer Care Centre
- KeTTHA Industry Awards 2013: “Water Operator of the Year” and “Efficiency Award”
- Migration to the National Water Services Restructuring Initiative (NWSRI)
- “PBAPP Prepaid” and “PBAPP Online” customer services
- “WaterLinks” award for partnership with PDAM Tirta Musi Palembang
||ISO 14001:2004 certification for Air Itam WTP
||“friendly ? caring ? responsive” branding for customer care
||MS ISO/IEC 17025 Accreditation for Laboratories
||ISO 14001:2004 certification for Waterfall WTP
- Geographical Information System (GIS)
- ISO 18001:2007 for Occupational Health and Safety Management
- ISO 14001:2004 certification for Environmental Management System
- Batu Ferringhi WTP and Teluk Bahang Dam
||Gazetting of Penang’s water catchment areas
- ISO 9001:2008 certification
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PBA Holdings Bhd (PBAHB) public listed with PBAPP as subsidiary
- Online Integrated Revenue Management System
- 24-hour Call Centre 04-5096509
- O-line payment facilities
- Corporate Restructuring
- On-line one-stop Customer Care Centres
||Perbadanan Bekalan Air Pulau Pinang (PBAPP) – Corporatisation of PBA
||On-the-spot billing system using hand-held computer
||Computerised water billing system
||Pihak Berkuasa Air Pulau Pinang (PBA) – Statutory Entity
||Water Department in George Town City Council, Penang
||Universal water metering introduced in Penang
||Simple water supply for 10,000 people